Sanstorm machines are built with two filling style methods — “closed top” having a manual fill cap and fitting funnel or “open top” having automatic “pop up” fill plug.
Both series machines embody the “No-Clog” principle of operation. In the Sanstorm machine, a venturi type abrasive “pick up” operation occurs with control – a “choke valve” is not required or used. Therefore, Sanstorm is the only machine design which will accomplish constant abrasive discharge and positive abrasive adjustment — the two utmost important conditions of any pressure type blast cleaning equipment.
Cross sectional view of the CLOSED TOP machine reflects manual (at machine) control models.
1. Abrasive Outlet Elbow
2. Replaceable elbow Insert – Hardened Steel. Initial abrasive charge is “pocketed” in insert as protection against subsequent abrasive wear for long life result.
3. Kwik Fit Hose Coupling
4. Blast Hose
5. Swivel – Permits 360º hose movement
6. Abrasive Adjustment Screw
7. Abrasive shut-off Lever for clean air blast to blow off work
8. Outlet Pipe Vents – Equalizes air pressure in machine
9. Outlet Pipe – Special hardened, abrasion resistent steel
10. Air Pressure Release (Blow-off) Valve – Line Assembly
11. Compressed Air Inlet Line
12. Compressed Air Intake Valve – Line Assembly
13. Guide – Centers Outlet Pipe over Air Inlet Nozzle
14. Air Inlet Nozzle – Special hardened, abrasion resistant steel
15. Air Abrasive Mixing Area – Venturi-type action assures positive abrasive control and constant abrasive discharge
16. Fill Cap
17. Special Filling Funnel – furnished with all “Closed Top” machines
Proudly made in the USA. Check out their equipment in action online at www.sanstormblasters.com or call them at (800) 727-5707 to find out more.